Thursday, June 9, 2011

Use Of Pavilion On Sunday 12-6-2011 6.00-11.00pm

It has become necessary to reveal myself. I am the new Building Manager. I have to post an important matter so as not to repeat the same mistake last Sunday (05-6-2011).

NOTICE

PLEASE BE INFORMED THAT A WEDDING DINNER WILL BE HELD AT THE PAVILION.

DATE : 12-6-2011 (SUNDAY)
TIME : 6.00P.M. TO 11.00P.M.

I am informed that P.A. system will be used and there will be live-singing. But no live band will be in attendence.

If there is any objections please forward your objection to me via this blogspot.

I will like to take this opportunity to apologize for any inconvenience.

Thank you.

1 comment:

Quenie Fong said...

Dear Mr Building Manager,
First and foremost, welcome to Tembeling Resort but it would be nice if we could have a name to call you by :)
I think that having a blog where we can communicate and post our comments is a fantastic idea! This is the 21st century!

From your blog, I can gather that I am not the only one who found last Sunday's live band wedding party very annoying! Saturday AND Sunday! I live in Block B and I can hear the loud singing and drums and instruments whenever I enter my bathroom so I can imagine how loud it must have been for those poor residents of Block F and D!

I had wanted to write in to complain and wondered who it was who approved the party. This is a quiet, prime residential condominium with many residents and owners who are staying here for that purpose so please do not make this place like low cost flats where loud parties are allowed. Why defeat the purpose of not allowing workmen in to repair and renovate on weekends and public holidays when you allow loud live bands and P.A. systems and Karoke for hours and hours (Even though they finish by 11pm or 12 am)? Wouldn't they be louder than say...an electrician or a plumber who wil only drill for 5 to 10 minutes to fix something? Let me ask you how many workmen drill and bang continously for hours and hours?

That is my opinion on the matter. I am seriously considering going away this weekend so that I may be spared listening to (sometimes) a bad out-of-tune karaoke singer. It's not so bad if the singer is a professional but the host will not tell his guest not to sing if he or she sings out of tune.

Thank you.